OH543/OH443/OH443R Unipolar Hall IC
Unipolar Hall IC for high Temperature， good reliability
OH543，OH443, OH443R series unipolar hall IC includes an on-chip Hall voltage generator for magnetic sensing, an amplifier that amplifies the Hall voltage, a Schmitt trigger to provide switching hysteresis for noise rejection, and open-collector output. It detects the changes of the Magnetic field and outputs a digital voltage signal. With the typical feature of a wide range of supply voltage, operating temperature, and high load capacity, they perform well in many applications, such as position control, speed detection, and flow detection as a non-contact magnetic sensor. Flat TO-92S, SOT89 (SC23) package style is available.
- 3.8V to 30V DC operation voltage
- Open-Collector sinking type
- 50mA maximum sinking output current.
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Good temperature performance
- The brushless DC motor, DC fans, DC water pump
- The home appliance control panel
- Sewing equipment, textile machinery
- Speed sensor, position detecting, counting
- The flow sensor, flow meter
- The autoignition, safety alarm device
- other industrial control fields
Magnetic-electrical Transfer Characteristics