OH3144 Unipolar Hall IC
Unipolar Hall sensor, active low
OH3144 Hall switches IC internally consists of reverse voltage protection device, voltage regulator, Hall voltage generator, a differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and the open collector output level, which can change magnetic field signals into a digital voltage output. With the typical feature of small size and stable performance, OH3144 is widely used in all kinds of position control, speed detection, flow detection occasions as a non-contact switch.
- Respond to a South pole
- 4V to 24V DC operation voltage
- 25mA maximum sinking output current.
- Open-Collector pre-driver
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- The brushless DC motor internal reversing
- The motor speed and direction detection
- The motor of the electric bicycle, power-assisted device
- Speed sensor, counter
- The flow sensor, flow meter
- The automotive odometer, speed sensor
Magnetic-electrical Transfer Characteristics