OH41/ OH41A Hall effect Latch IC
High temperature Latch hall IC, Motor control
OH41 OH41A Hall-effect Latching Switch IC is composed of a reverse protector, voltage regulator, Hall voltage generator, differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and an open-collector output on a single silicon chip. It can convert the magnetic field signal into a digital voltage output in response to N and S alternating magnetic field.
- 4.5V to 24V DC operation voltage
- Open-Collector sinking type
- 25mA maximum sinking output current.
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Good temperature performance
- The brushless DC motor internal reversing
- The motor speed and direction detection
- The motor of the electric bicycle, power-assisted device
- Speed sensor, counter
- The flow sensor, flow meter
- The automotive odometer, speed sensor
Magnetic-electrical Transfer Characteristics