OH513/ OH413/ OH13 Latch Hall IC
OH413, OH513, OH13 Series Hall sensor IC latch on to an initial pole (North or South) until a magnetic field of sufficient strength of the opposite polarity is brought near the sensor IC. TO-92S, SOT89, and SOT23 package style are available.
OH413, OH513, OH13 Series Hall sensor IC latch on to an initial pole (North or South) until a magnetic field of sufficient strength of the opposite polarity is brought near the sensor IC. They are available in flat TO-92S, SOT89, and SOT23 package style. They internally consist of a reverse voltage protection device, voltage regulator, Hall voltage generator, a differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and the open collector output level. On-board regulation provides stable operation over a 4Vdc to 30 Vdc supply voltage range. These sensors are capable of continuous 20 mA sinking output and maybe cycled as high as 50 mA max. The digital, open collector sinking-type output is easily interfaced with a wide variety of electronic circuits.
- 4V to 30V DC operation voltage
- Open-Collector sinking type
- 50mA maximum sinking output current.
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Good temperature performance
- The brushless DC motor internal reversing
- The motor speed and direction detection
- The motor of an electric bicycle, power-assisted device
- Speed sensor, counter
- The flow sensor, flow meter
- The automotive odometer, speed sensor